Ok so you’ve satisfied your tastebuds but where can you quench your alcohol deprived thirst? Here are some reccommendations:
- The first bar I visited when I reached Miami. Burger place by day, speakeasy by night. Bacon Bitch transforms into cool retro bar ‘Shhh…’
- Arrive in a small, understated bar, go through a bookcase with a secret button and order some drinks that come wrapped up for that authentic secret bar vibe
- Graffitti, luminous neon walls and happy hour…what’s not to love?
- Ok so you’re in Miami but where was the glamorous lifestyle you were promised? Right here in Liv of course!
- I started my night by predrinking in Catalina Hotel and Beach club as part of a deal that included wristband entry and free drinks
- Word of warning: when ordering a mixed drink specify how much alcohol you want. I ordered a double vodka lemonade, took one sip and nearly died because they’d added the same amount of alcohol and mixer
- After having our fill of drinks, our group were transported to the club with a limo – the Miami lifestyle has its perks!
- We arrived in the club in good time and realised it was the ultimate boujie nightclub experience – 22,000 square feet of dancefloor, a lavish stage and VIP access. Did I also mention that Tory Lanes was performing?
- Apart from the prices which nearly made me cry (36$ for a double mixer and spirit), I partied like a princess
- We visited this decadent hotel on Ocean Drive on our last night, wanting something chilled and fun
- There was a salsa dancing night on and I was eager to learn something new without my two left feet messing up
- 3 bars, a nightclub and live music lounge outdoors, this exotic location offers an alternative night out to dancing in a sweaty filled club
- Their signature drink choice of a frozen Daiquiri will keep you wanting more and more – the limit does not exist, welcome to brain freeze
- Wet Willies have become such a popular franchise they even sell their own merch
- Food, drink and a view of Ocean Drive…a great lowkey place to relax
- If rap, afrobeats, hip-hop and bashment is your thing then this club is the perfect place for you to get ‘litty’
- A premium lounge with the hottest names in the buisiness with artists like Summer Walker,
- The club is quite small so if you don’t mind being squeezed in like sardines, this one is for you
- Happy hour and American cuisine after a hard day on the scooters? Count me in
- Sports bar that is perfect for a lowkey pint yet highkey dining experience
- Craft brews and cocktails
- Impressive drinks menu with an “All You Can Drink” for $50
- Bar to club experience on the cheap
- Fun, Multicoloured booze guaranteed to turn your tongue into a rainbow
After a vibe check of Miami’s drinking scene I can confirm that it is indeed, ‘litty’.